Few other amps have played as big a part in shaping the course of rock and roll than the Vox AC30, and with the Vox AC30S1 players can get that same classic sound in a more streamlined and modern format. The AC30S1 features a single channel design alongside a specially voiced single Celestion 12" speaker that pushes out plenty of crystal clear Vox cleans and crunchy drive when pushed.
The AC30S1 is based around the trademark Top Boost channel made popular on 60's Vox amps that has been heard on countless recordings ever since. The AC30S1 uses this a basis for its extremely versatile tonal output, utilising all-tube circuitry to produce everything from sweet and defined cleans to raucous drive tones alongside a digital spring reverb simulation. The AC30S1 also offers the most modern functionality of any AC30 currently available, with an effects send and return loop that makes it perfect for pairing with your pedalboard and an external speaker out for pairing with the guitar cabinet of your choice.
The single channel, single speaker design makes the AC30S1 the most compact, lightweight and simple to use AC30 there's ever been, making it easier than ever for players of all kinds to harness the great tube tone of Vox amps wherever they are.
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Volume
- Input: 1 x Input Jack, FX LOOP RETURN Jack
- Output: 1 x External speaker jack, FX LOOP SEND Jack
- Tube complement: 2 x 12AX7, 4 x EL84
- Output Power: 30 W RMS (16Ω)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion VX12 (16Ω)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 658 mm x 265 mm x 550 mm / 25.91" x 10.43" x 21.65"
- Weight: 24.5kg / 54.01 lbs.
- Accessory: AC Cable