The Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply is the choice of many; it's reliable and expandable allowing you to run a number of these units at a time from one power cable. However, paramount to this is the power supplies ability to power noiselessly, a large number of pedals at a variety of different outputs. For the gigging musician or one with a penchant for pedals this is an essential.
Established in 1986 in Northern California, Vooddoo Lab manufacture exceptionally high quality power supplies and and effects pedals and are now a mainstay on hundreds and thousands of pedalboards and rack systems.
- IEC connector: 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
- Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
- 5.5x2.1mm barrel connectors - center negative
- Short circuit protected
DIP Switch: NORMAL
- 1-4 (ACA) Max current 9V 100mA
- 5-6 (L6) 9V 250mA
- 7-8 (SAG) 9V 100mA
DIP Switch: ON
- 1-4 (ACA) 12.3V 60mA
- 5-6 (L6) 14.5V / 12V (unregulated) 50mA / 200mA+
- 7-8 (SAG) Adjustable 4V - 9V 100mA
- 5.5x2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6)
- 5.5x2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)
- 5.5x2.5mm “red” barrel for L6 (1)
- 3.5mm mini plug for vintage MXR or Electro-Harmonix (1)
- 9V battery snap for pedals without a power jack (1)
- 6" wide x 3.4" deep x 1.8" tall (152 x 86 x 44 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Toroidal power transformer
- Rear Courtesy Auxiliary AC outlet, 200 watts max