Loaded with a custom speaker which is voiced to be slightly more "British" than the standard Supro speakers, and with more gain available than any other amp in the Supro line, if you want a grunting thick distortion from a vintage styled amp, the Black Magick will give you just that.
This is a used amp in nearly new original condition.
- 1959 Vintage Supro Cosmetics and Circuitry
- 2 Channels with Parallel Link and shared tone control
- Output Tube Tremolo with footswitch jack
- 25 Watts Cathode-Bias “Class-A” Power Amp
- 1 x 12″ Custom Voiced Supro BD12 speaker
- 4x 12AX7EH
- 2x 6973 power tubes
- Gold Faceplate
- 20 1/2″ x 18 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ – 52 x 47.6 x 22.2 cm
- 39.5 lbs – 18 kg
- Black Rhino Hide Tolex
- Assembled in NY, USA