The Stone Deaf Trashy Blonde is based on the Marshall JTM-45 and the JCM-800 but with the ability to blend your clean sound into the distorted tone, this is a flexible and dynamic distortion for anyone who needs that Marshall tone in a box.
One of a number of homegrown pedal makers carving out a real reputation for themselves, Stone Deaf make awesome hand made pedals right here in the UK. While well known for their diverse range of gain pedals all featuring their unique parametric EQ, Stone Deaf also make some incredibly forward thinking digitally controlled analog pedals, and are one of a hand full of companies really pioneering this use of technology in guitar effects.
Features and Benefits:
- Paracentric EQ with adjustable distortion gain (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Low noise floor (Quiet operation)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (as per customer request) (Can dial in their tone on the fly with their foot using the Expression pedal EP-1)
- Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Wah Wah tones via expression pedal (clean or distorted)
- Phaser Function via expression pedal (Phaser tones via expression pedal (clean or distorted)
- 9v Power supply centre negative 2.1mm Boss Style
- Footswitchable Dual Channel, Clean and Dirty paracentric EQ (Foot switchable Clean Channel or Distorted Channel)
- Expression input (Please note that the PDF-2 will only work with the Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal because it uses the same customer components to achieve the effect.)
- Light weight aluminium enclosure
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Hand Built in Manchester, United Kingdom