Filled to bursting point with high gain sonic possibilities, the Stone Deaf Warp Drive can do anything from the birth (Sabbath) to the death (Behemoth) and everything inbetween.
The expression pedal input allows you to control the gain, the tone and even allows you to create wah and phaser tones on the fly.
The expression pedal input only works with the Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal.
One of a number of homegrown pedal makers carving out a real reputation for themselves, Stone Deaf make awesome hand made pedals right here in the UK. While well known for their diverse range of gain pedals all featuring their unique parametric EQ, Stone Deaf also make some incredibly forward thinking digitally controlled analog pedals, and are one of a hand full of companies really pioneering this use of technology in guitar effects.
Features and Benefits:
- Paracentric EQ with adjustable high gain distortion (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Players can dial in full tonal spectrum of their amplifier tone.)
- Low noise floor when noise gate is engaged.
- Frequency sweep control via expression pedal (Can dial in your tone on the fly with your foot using the Expression pedal EP-1)
- Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Wah Wah tones via expression pedal)
- Phaser Function via expression pedal (Phaser tones via expression pedal)
- 9v Power supply centre negative 2.1mm Boss Style
- Foot-switchable Noise Gate, enabling you to dial in the threshold of the gate using the gate knob.
- Expression input (Please note that the Warp Drive will only work with the Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal because it uses the same custom components to achieve the effect.)
- Light weight aluminium enclosure
- Easy Access Battery Compartment
- Hand Built in Manchester, United Kingdom