A dual analogue tremolo pedal with true bypass and midi control. The Stone Deaf Tremotron is an exceptional and truly versatile pedal suitable for any application which requires anything from a hint to a bucket load of tremolo.
One of a number of homegrown pedal makers carving out a real reputation for themselves, Stone Deaf make awesome hand made pedals right here in the UK. While well known for their diverse range of gain pedals all featuring their unique parametric EQ, Stone Deaf also make some incredibly forward thinking digitally controlled analog pedals, and are one of a hand full of companies really pioneering this use of technology in guitar effects.
- Expression Input assignable to Rate, Depth and Shape controls using a standard expression pedal (Can create and save all manner of analogue tremolo tones customised by the user)
- 4 on pedal user pre-sets and 128 MIDI recallable presets Allows you to save on board the pedal and recall up to 128 MIDI controlled presets using any standard MIDI controller.
- Tap Tempo with Tap Wave Sync
- (accurately sets the tempo of the pedal as well as Waveform syncing every time you tap. This means the waveform is always in time with the beat of a drummer or in sync with a delay, whether on or off the beat.
- Analogue Controls for Tone and Level allowing fine tuning to fit sonically with the rest of your board. ( Intuitive tone and level controls to match your overall sound)
- Variable Wave-shapes Sine, Square, Ramp, Reverse Ramp and more. including making your own. (allows you to make your own wave shapes and combine them together as a layer of sound over and above a standard tremolo)
- Wave Shape Modulation - By Pressing each of the wave shape rotary encoders, you can add another ‘layer’ of volume modulation into the signal.
- For example, your Slow Sine Swell could have a fast Square modulation added to it for a sharper, more prominent tone. (The combinations of wave-shapes using this feature are practically endless and allow you to produce truly unique rhythms.)
- Tap Divisions set to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing and tempo)
- 9v DC Supply standard power supply friendly voltages of 250mA)
- Ultra Bright LEDS for indication of preset banks and control. (Easy to see controls and intuitive design to sculpt your tone)
Standard midi control, allowing manipulation of:
- All continuous controls such as Rate, Shape, Depth
- Tap Divisions