A dual analogue tremolo pedal with true bypass and midi control. This is an exceptional and truly versatile pedal suitable for any application which requires anything from a hint to a bucket load of tremolo.
- Expression Input assignable to Rate, Depth and Shape controls using a standard expression pedal (Can create and save all manner of analogue tremolo tones customised by the user)
- 4 on pedal user pre-sets and 128 MIDI recallable presets Allows you to save on board the pedal and recall up to 128 MIDI controlled presets using any standard MIDI controller.
- Tap Tempo with Tap Wave Sync
- (accurately sets the tempo of the pedal as well as Waveform syncing every time you tap. This means the waveform is always in time with the beat of a drummer or in sync with a delay, whether on or off the beat.
- Analogue Controls for Tone and Level allowing fine tuning to fit sonically with the rest of your board. ( Intuitive tone and level controls to match your overall sound)
- Variable Wave-shapes Sine, Square, Ramp, Reverse Ramp and more. including making your own. (allows you to make your own wave shapes and combine them together as a layer of sound over and above a standard tremolo)
- Wave Shape Modulation - By Pressing each of the wave shape rotary encoders, you can add another ‘layer’ of volume modulation into the signal.
- For example, your Slow Sine Swell could have a fast Square modulation added to it for a sharper, more prominent tone. (The combinations of wave-shapes using this feature are practically endless and allow you to produce truly unique rhythms.)
- Tap Divisions set to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing and tempo)
- 9v DC Supply standard power supply friendly voltages of 250mA)
- Ultra Bright LEDS for indication of preset banks and control. (Easy to see controls and intuitive design to sculpt your tone)
Standard midi control, allowing manipulation of:
- All continuous controls such as Rate, Shape, Depth
- Tap Divisions