One of a number of homegrown pedal makers carving out a real reputation for themselves, Stone Deaf make awesome hand made pedals right here in the UK. While well known for their diverse range of gain pedals all featuring their unique parametric EQ, Stone Deaf also make some incredibly forward thinking digitally controlled analog pedals, and are one of a hand full of companies really pioneering this use of technology in guitar effects.
The Syncopy is an analogue delay with up to 1 second of delay time, as well as on board modulation, tap tempo and the ability to save up to four presets internally with the ability to expand the preset bank to 128 patches with an external MIDI controller. The delay and modulation portions of the signal path are 100% analog and retain all the lush echo sounds of your favourite analog delays from years past. However, the Syncopy allows you to control all the parameters of these sounds digitally, allowing you to reign in the tone with precision or get as wild as you want whilst remaining in full control. For anyone who has ever wanted a true analog delay tone with all the control and flexibility needed in a studio or live environment, the Stone Deaf Syncopy could be the answer.
- Expression Input, assignable to Feedback, Time and Mix Mod controls (Allows you to assign different delay times, modulations and feedbacks to your own custom delay lines)
- 4 on pedal pre-sets with expandability to 128 presets over multiple banks via midi input (recall user defined pre-sets from directly in the pedal or expand to multiple banks using standard midi controllers)
- Analogue Controls for Tone and Level allowing fine tuning to fit sonically with the rest of your board. (Intuitive tone and level controls to match your other pedals sonically)
- True Analogue BBD Chip Delay (no digital signal paths all analogue design)
- 1 second of low noise maximum delay time ( low clocking noise delay for clear hi quality delay tones)
- Modulation - Add a range of time-bending modulation from subtle chorus to whacked out de-tune oscillations and again all in an very small footprint. (Add a layer of modulation to your presets and define your own tone)
- 9v DC Supply (Standard power supply friendly voltage of 200mA)
- Tap Tempo (Accurately tap in your rhythm perfectly in time with your drummer)
- Tap Divisions (set tap divisions to syncopate rhythm patterns over your playing and tempo)
- Ultra Bright LEDS for pre-set indication and control (Easy to see controls and intuitive design to sculpt your tone)
Standard midi control, allowing manipulation of:
- All continuous controls such as Feedback, Time, Mix
- Tap Divisions