The Squier Classic Vibe range pays homage to some of the most iconic Fender instruments from the companies history with faithful recreations of vintage looks, spec and tone. This Squier Classic Vibe '60's Precision Bass in 3 Colour Sunburst features the iconic P Bass shape, with Poplar wood construction and a Maple neck with Indian Laurel fingerboard. The 'C' shape neck has been a feature of many Fender instruments since the 60's and pairs with a 1.685" fingerboard radius for a fuller feel in the hand than the Jazz Bass. The Squier Classic Vibe '60s Precision Bass also features a 9.5" radius for more modern playability.
The body is loaded with a vintage spec Split Coil Alnico pickup, giving the kind of full and rounded old school bass tone that has made the Precision Bass the go to bass guitar since the late 50's for live performers and studio musicians alike. Few instruments can truly replicate that sound. Hardware is in keeping with 60's models, with the Squier Classic Vibe 60's Precision Bass featuring a threaded saddle bridge, knurled chrome control knobs and finished off with a 4 ply Tortoiseshell pick guard.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Split-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard Vintage-Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top