The Revv G4 is the latest all in one gain solution from the Canadian company, based on the Purple channel from Revv’s Generator 120 head and the success of the companies G3 pedal. Taking feedback from the initial release of the G3, Revv have come up with something even more inspiring. The G4 is Revv's starting point for a true saturated amp-like distortion with tones that complement the G3 or any existing rig.
Generator’s Red Channel 4 is a thick gain monster that still has the nuance to cover old school tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide. The Revv G4 features a natural response, allowing you to pick out the nuances of your playing for a truly organic sound even at high gain settings. This is helped in no small part by a three band EQ that allows you to find the sweet spot of your tone with any amp and guitar combination The G4 features a 3 way toggle switch that lets you set the pedals aggression. In Red mode, the pedal is fully saturated for thick and full sounding distortion. Blue mode reigns things in a bit, tightening the low end and refining the overall sound. With the clipping switch off, the G4 has a more open tone, offering classic blues breakup and dynamic playability.
- Amp in a box - Big distorted amp tone, organic feel, & 3 voicing options
- Plays nicely with - Combos, Heads, Pedalboard Rigs, in Effects Loops and with Cab Modelling
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature ‘Red Channel’ - The channel that started it all; huge, satisfying tone that still slices through a mix. This amp-voiced pedal lets you bring that tone to a pedal-platform amp, fly-rig, studio, or even just a tight budget.
- Rich, Wide, Fat Tone - If the G3 is a scalpel, the G4 is a sledgehammer. You will find huge extended low & high-end presence in this pedal, with tons of gain on tap.
- Three Aggression Voices - Red for all out saturation & thickness. Great for fat leads & chunky rhythms. Blue reigns in extra frequencies a bit to tighten things up. Off will get you great classic tones, & dynamic blues breakup.
- New Versatile Tone Possibilities - The extra sag makes the G4 feel great & work for everything from modern metal to classic rock. It’s even an inspiring blues box with the gain rolled off!
- Build Your Own Tone - The G4 is a great way to build your own pedal-based rig around a clean amp, cab sim or for studio use. Use with the G3 for rhythm + lead, crunch + high gain - & combine with your current favourite pedals.
- Form Factor - Small Single-Space Enclosure, Durable Construction, Blue LED, Laser Etching Top-mounted I/O
- Made in Canada