The Old Blood Noise Endeavours Whitecap is a Dual Tremolo pedal comprised of a rich sounding analog tremolo circuit on one side and a multi voiced digital Tremolo on the other, capable of creating both classic amp-like Tremolo sounds or cascading rhythmic patterns by running one tremolo in to the other.
The analog side of the Whitecap features simple controls for Rate, Depth and Volume, while the digital side of the Whitecap features those same controls along with a 5 position waveform selector to switch between sine, triangle, square, saw and reverse saw waveforms. The Whitecap also features a series and parallel switch allowing you to run the two Tremolo sounds side by side or cascade one in to the other. The tap tempo footswitch doubles up as a ramp control, allowing you to set the maximum rate of the digital tremolo and engage the footswitch to rise from one tempo to another in real time, and then naturally fall back to where the rate started.
Old Blood Noise Endeavours, based in Oklahoma, make some of the most distinctive sounding guitar effects out there, with endless parings of different tones combining in the same pedal to ensure that all kinds of players have something they can use to create beautifully experimental sounds.
- An analog tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls
- A digital tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls as well as tap tempo and five selectable waveforms
- A series/parallel toggle to run analog into digital or both side by side
- Huge volume boost available in each side
- Expression jack for external tap control
- Ramp mode to shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power