A sonic collaboration with the band Datachoir, Rêver is the latest in a long line of excellent pedals from Old Blood Noise Endeavours, combining reverb, delay and reverse to make for a very unique effect. Rêver is built around around two defined sections that combine to create unique and inspiring textures. One side allows you to set a momentary or latching reverse of your input signal, while the other side features a modulated reverb that feeds in to a delay circuit. This allows you to transition seamlessly between washing ambient sounds to reversed textures and the flick of a foot switch.
The Rêver features a toggle switch on the front that allows you to select the order of each part of the signal chain. With the reverse running in to the reverb and delay, the sound is more ambient and ethereal, with a smoother sounding reverse. If you switch the order, your reverb and delay signal is given a glitchier, choppier flavour by the reverse section. As with many Old Blood Noise Endeavours pedals, expression pedal compatibility is included, with the expression pedal input of the Rêver allowing you to control the mix of the reverse signal on the fly.
Old Blood Noise Endeavours, based in Oklahoma, make some of the most distinctive sounding guitar effects out there, with endless parings of different tones combining in the same pedal to ensure that all kinds of players have something they can use to create beautifully experimental sounds.
- Reverb section - controls for mix, modulation and reverb length
- Delay section - controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- Reverse section - controls for latching or momentary operation and blend between reverse and dry signal
- Order switching - put reverse first for ambient wash or last for glitchy textures
- Expression jack - for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot - to control output level
- Relay bypass switching
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU
- (centre -, 2.1 mm, ~159 mA current draw)