The Meris Polymoon is a powerful algorithmic delay inspired by cascading modulated delay tones of experimental 70's musicians like Frank Zappa. Based around the idea of running rack delay units simultaneously, the Polymoon can cover everything from crystal clear multi tap delays to super modulated dimension shifting soundscape tones.
The Polymoon features 1200ms of swirling delay time with 6 multi tap modes for sculpting and customising your sound. The Polymoon also features a host of other sound shaping options, with 6 custom frequency tuned LFO's for creative pitch shifting effects, a tap tempo syncable stereo Phaser and a multimode stereo Flanger. The Polymoon is equally at home with guitar and synthesizer, with studio grade DSP algorithms and 24bit audio quality. The Polymoon also features extensive MIDI and expression pedal possibilities as well as stereo outputs.
Meris are gaining a reputation for really pushing the possibilities of what can be done with effects units. With a small team that possesses a wealth of industry experience, Meris consists of designers who can boast of stints at Strymon and Line 6 on their CV's, and this experience and attention to digital detail really comes through in the effects they produce. Hand designed and hand made in Los Angeles, Meris can be considered at the head of the pack when it comes to forward thinking effects design.
- 1200mS real time selectable multiple-tap delay - 6 different multi-tap settings
- 6 custom tuned LFOs with adjustable waveforms - for subtle to aggressive pitch-shifting effects
- Tempo syncable stereo Barberpole Phaser
- Multimode stereo Dynamic Flanger w/ feedback
- Dimension control for smearing reflections
- Top-mounted stereo I/Os - switchable input headroom level
- Deep MIDI and Expression capabilities
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.