The Meris Mercury 7 is a studio grade professional Reverb effect inspired by the dreamlike, ethereal Vangelis soundtrack for Blade Runner. The Meris contains a range of algorithms that cover everything from subtle studio Reverbs, decaying ambient textures and pad like soundscapes.
The Meris Mercury 7 is based around two main Reverb algorithms - Ultraplate and Cathedra. These form the framework for the tone of the Mercury 7. There are unlimited possibilities for manipulating your tone, with the inclusion of extensive modulation capabilities, pitch shifting and swell and sustain functions through an additional footswitch. Controls for the low frequency and high frequency EQ allow you to further refine your sound, while the Mercury 7 also features extensive MIDI compatibility, expression pedal control and stereo outputs.
Meris are gaining a reputation for really pushing the possibilities of what can be done with effects units. With a small team that possesses a wealth of industry experience, Meris consists of designers who can boast of stints at Strymon and Line 6 on their CV's, and this experience and attention to digital detail really comes through in the effects they produce. Hand designed and hand made in Los Angeles, Meris can be considered at the head of the pack when it comes to forward thinking effects design.
- Handcrafted Algorithmic Reverbs - Ultraplate and Cathedra
- Intra-Tank Pitch Regeneration - From an octave down to and octave up, and with unique pitch manipulations inbetween
- Extensive Modulation Capability
- Auto Swell Envelope (variable and foot-switchable)
- High & Low Frequency Damping
- Top-mounted stereo I/Os - switchable input headroom level
- Deep MIDI and Expression capabilities
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.