The Meris Hedra is the latest in a long line of pedals from a company that is truly pushing the boundaries of of tone shaping effects pedal technology. The Hedra is a 3 Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter that can add three layers of harmony to your signal with the addition of an individual tap tempo delay for each layer. Controls include pitch glide, micro tuning, 4 individual delay configurations, adjustable pitch correction and midi keyboard control for a pitch shifting delay unlike anything seen before in pedal form.
You can keep it simple and just use Hedra as a standard chromatic pitch-shifter. Or you can begin to pile on the intervals and slip into its dancing diatonic dreamscapes, via its 6 different scales and wealth of rhythmical subdivisions. Now turn up the Glide control and hold down TAP for auto-swelling synthy portamento shifts - or bump up the pitch regeneration - and you’ll be oating away on clouds of shimmering sci- effects. Hook a MIDI Keyboard or a MIDI Sequencer up to Hedra and turn your source instrument into a mind-bending tapestry of harmonies and hard-tuned pitch glides.
Meris are gaining a reputation for really pushing the possibilities of what can be done with effects units. With a small team that possesses a wealth of industry experience, Meris consists of designers who can boast of stints at Strymon and Line 6 on their CV's, and this experience and attention to digital detail really comes through in the effects they produce. Hand designed and hand made in Los Angeles, Meris can be considered at the head of the pack when it comes to forward thinking effects design.
- Advanced 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter - from standard pitch-shifting to intricate dancing harmonies
- Individual controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each voice
- Chromatic or Key-Driven Harmony - with 6 selectable scale types via ALT control
- 4 Delay Line Con gurations with unique Feedback Routing - for in nite sound design options
- Unique Keyboard Control via MIDI - puts a live quartet under your ngertips
- Micro Tune - creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening and extreme warping
- Glide Mode - slides between pitches at the speed you choose
- Choose to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
- Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth/Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-Bit oating point DSP
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.