The Meris Enzo is one of the most inspirational effects pedals we have had in our store, with the sheer breadth of tonal possibilities available in such a small unit being quite staggering. The Enzo is the most advanced synth effect ever developed, capable of transforming your guitar tone in amazing and unique ways.
The Enzo is a multi voice guitar synthesiser that perfectly tracks with the input signal of your guitar to bring you unmatched clarity for monosynth single note runs, complex polyphonic chordal playing and intricately sequenced arpegiatted runs. The Enzo pairs perfectly with any instrument you can imagine, with a line level input and MIDI compatibility through the TRS expression input.
The Meris Enzo is based around a dual oscillator synth engine that also features a huge range of modulation options, including a incredibly musical 6 voice filter, a built in compressor, a ring modulator and a dual delay line that incorporates tap tempo. Quite simply, there are no guitar synth pedals with anywhere near the tonal range, quality or potential for experimentation that the Enzo offers.
Meris are gaining a reputation for really pushing the possibilities of what can be done with effects units. With a small team that possesses a wealth of industry experience, Meris consists of designers who can boast of stints at Strymon and Line 6 on their CV's, and this experience and attention to digital detail really comes through in the effects they produce. Hand designed and hand made in Los Angeles, Meris can be considered at the head of the pack when it comes to forward thinking effects design.
- Colossal Multi-Voice Dual Oscillator Synth architecture with selectable waveforms
- Two Tap Delay with Time, Feedback, Modulation, and special two stage level control
- Three Synth modes: Poly Synth, Mono Synth, and Arpeggiated Synth
- Two Distinct Tunable Envelope Types: Triggered and Envelope Follower
- Tunable Portamento Time for smooth transitions between synth notes and pitch shifts
- Sustain control for extending your volume envelope all the way to endless synth hold
- Adjustable Compressor with Threshold and Mix for your input signal (Dry mode)
- Custom 6 mode filter with frequency, bandwidth (resonance), and envelope
- Wide ranging Ring Modulation with ability to assign envelope control
- Digitally controlled Analog mix control
- Stereo input and output
- Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth / Line level
- Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
- Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
- MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-Bit floating point DSP
- Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
- Powered by supplied country-specific 9V PSU