The Korg Volca Kick is a dedicated analog kick modulated based on the same circuitry used in the much love Korg MS-20 Mini. The powerful kick sound of the Volca Kick is based around the same filter oscillation used in the MS-20, offering a deep and punchy tone that can be even further accentuated with the on board drive and tone controls, while the resonant filter bend allows you to variate the pitch of the kick real time. As with other Volca units, the Volca Kick also features a built in step sequence for creating your own patterns. The Sync in and out features and MIDI connectivity allow you to combine the Volca FM with other Volca units or with your own DAW seamlessly both live and in the studio.
The Korg Volca series offers a selection of patchable modules that combine sleek design, streamlined usability, and performance ready tone. Combine any number of Volca units together to make a unique live or studio production set up that is endlessly creative and inspiring.
Few companies can claim to have had as much impact on the world of electronic musical instruments as Korg, with a brand that is now synonymous with forward thinking, intuitive and performance ready keyboards, synthesisers and drum machines.
- Analog kick sounds generated by MS-20 filter oscillation
- Aggressively control the sound using Drive and Tone controls
- 16-step sequencer allows automation of all parameters
- Active Step control generates new beats and bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Use Accent, Slide, and Bend Reverse controls to power-up your sequences
- Touch FX controls realtime sequence effects for instant cuts, breaks and fills
- Playback can be synchronized with another unit
- Compact size, battery powered, built-in speaker