One of the key parts of Korg's product ethos is making great sounding synths that are both affordable and easy to use for everyone, and few thing combine these two elements better than the Korg Monotron Duo, a pocket sized, battery powered synthesiser. Comprising of a ribbon based 12 note keyboard and two oscillators, the Korg Monotro Duo can achieve sounds far beyond what you would expect.
The two analog oscillators offer a genuine warmth and depth to the sound, while the rest of the circuitry is based around the classic MONO/POLY vintage synth circuit. The VCF filter is based on the same one found in Korg's flagship MS-20 synth, further adding to the classic analog synth sound. The Korg Monotron Duo features a simple 5 knob design alongside audio in and out for combining with other units. The built in speaker and ability to power with batteries makes the Monotron Duo the perfect portable synth.
- Two analog oscillators (VCO) with individual tunings
- Edgy X-MOD circuit borrowed from Korg's classic Mono/Poly
- Ribbon controller keyboard with Scale Select
- Original Analog (VCF) Filter taken from the classic MS-10 & MS-20
- Aux input jack lets you apply filter to any audio source
- Built-in speaker and battery power for Go Anywhere Analog sound
- Headphone jack for private use