The Minilogue XD adds a range of new features to the already iconic Minilogue, including a digital multi-engine, effects, a powered-up sequencer, and micro tuning functionality, all of which further expand the possibilities for sound design and performance potential.
The circuit structure of the Minilogue XD develops upon the already excellent Minilogue analog circuitry, with a 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO design. In addition to the distinctive circuits found in the series, such as wave shaping to shape the overtones of the oscillator and a sync/ring switch, there's also cross modulation, a sharp two-pole filter, and a drive switch that adds thickness and drives signal into Minilogue XD’s filter. The Minilogue XD features 200 built in preset, with the option of creating and saving your own up to 500 in total.
The Minilogue XD also now features the same step sequencer as found on the professional Prologue model. The sequencer provides 16 steps, and supports both realtime recording and step recording. You can use the 16 step buttons to select a step directly, allowing quick editing to replace the pitch of a step or to mute it, or even improvisatory performances.
- Micro tuning (as on the Monologue) for detailed pitch control
- Additional circuitry added for expanded voices – cross modulation, two-pole filter & drive switch
- 500 spaces for presets to be saved, including 200 that come included
- 2 analog oscillators combined with a digital multi-engine 3rd oscillator
- Noise generator, VPM oscillator and user oscillator spaces expand your tonal palette
- Studio-quality digital effects powered by 32-bit DSP processor, including modulation and ambience
- 16-button sequencer with intuitive real-time editing and performance tools
- Larger oscilloscope & motion view display
- Extensive connectivity, including CV in, damper pedal and new stereo output