The Wurm is an exciting new take on the classic Japanese made Boss Heavy Metal 2 of the 80's, now one of the rarer and more sought after vintage Boss effects. The "Terror" controls can be used to dial in an ungodly amount of crushing distortion, but the real beauty of the Wurm lies in its uniquely redesigned tone EQ circuitry. Building on the classic active EQ circuit from the original HM2, KMA Audio Machines added a high-mid and low-mid frequency band, both with internal frequency trim pots for the ultimate in precision tonal sculpting. Not content with that hugely convenient upgrade, you can also switch between the original HM2 tone circuit and the upgraded circuit with an internal dip switch.
The KMA Audio Machines Wurm is a brilliantly clever redesign of a classic distortion pedal, and has to be one of the most tweakable gain effects currently available.
Expertly hand built and silkscreened in Berlin, KMA Audio Machines blend rigorous German engineering with a passion for boutique guitar effects. The resulting range of pedals is a diverse selection of original effects, and some modern takes on classic circuits. Each pedal is handmade with great care and attention to detail in small batches, and we are thrilled to be KMA Audio Machines exclusive London dealer.
- Volume - Controls the overall level of the Wurm
- Terror - Responsible for the amount of grinding distortion
- Lows - Gives you +/- 8db boost/ cut of your low end at 90Hz
- Low Mids - Gives you +/- 8db boost/ cut of your thick mids at 425Hz
- High Mids - Gives you +/- 8db boost/ cut of your gritty high mids at 1,3kHz
- Highs - Gives you +/- 8db boost/ cut of your top end for more or less presence