The Minos is KMA Audio Machines' take on the classic germanium fuzz circuits, think Tonebender and Superfuzz but with some very handy modern additions. The input control allows you to dial in the pre-gain, from a thinner, cutting garage rock sound to a thick and booming darker fuzz. A three position bass switch allows gives control over three different bass response settings, giving a wide range of tone shaping options from low gain to fully saturated sustaining fuzz. On top of this, internal trim pots allow for adjustments to the transistor bias settings.
Expertly hand built and silkscreened in Berlin, KMA Audio Machines blend rigorous German engineering with a passion for boutique guitar effects. The resulting range of pedals is a diverse selection of original effects, and some modern takes on classic circuits. Each pedal is handmade with great care and attention to detail in small batches, and we are thrilled to be KMA Audio Machines exclusive London dealer.
A modern take on the classic germanium fuzz sound, the Minos offers maximum versatility for a range of different styles.
- Input - Sets the amount of incoming and acts like a high pass to control the amount of bass
- Anger - Defines the amount of fuzz from low gain to full saturation
- Volume - Sets the output level of the pedal
- Tone Cut - Simple low pass to attenuate the top end
- Bass Switch - Offers three different setting from lo-fi garage over to punchy mids to thick and saturated fuzz.