The JHS Pedals Super Bolt is essentially a 60's Supro tube amp in a box and since the pedal's release in 2012 it has become one of the companies most popular overdrive pedals. When you turn the drive up like an old valve rectifier the pedal begins to sag, and does an excellent job of capturing the tonal essence of those low wattage vintage amps. The Super Bolt is compatible with the JHS Red Remote, so the dirt/clean clipping toggle can be trigged remotely, making it the perfect tool for live performance.
With the original amps becoming increasingly hard to find, the JHS Pedals Super Bolt is a brilliantly versatile drive pedal capable of great vintage tube tones.
Combining sleek designs with a great tones, JHS Pedals are regarded as some of the finest sounding hand made guitar effects pedals on the market.
- Tones based on the clear and gritty tones of ‘60s Supro tube amps
- Drive knob acts in a similar fashion to the volume controls on the old amplifiers.
- Tube rectifier-like sag is increased as the Drive control is turned up
- Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
- Plug in your JHS Red Remote for switching between the two voices with the tap of your toe
- LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit