The JHS Pedals Clover is a reworking of the classic Boss FA1 FET amplifier, a preamp pedal from the companies '80s heyday that has found popularity over the years with discerning players. The Clover preamp is designed to be an always on style pedal, perfect for precisely dialling in your tone. The Clover is extremely versatile, and features both an active 3 Band EQ along with a 3 position rotary switch for selecting 3 EQ modes - Full EQ, No Mids and No EQ. The Clover also features plenty of headroom, and is extremely useful as a boost that can push the front end of your amp in to natural breakup.
Combining sleek designs with a great tones, JHS Pedals are regarded as some of the finest sounding hand made guitar effects pedals on the market
- Preamplifier pedal for acoustic guitar, electric guitar, and bass
- Shape your tone with the 3-band EQ
- Rotary switch selects from 3 EQ modes: Full EQ, No Mids, and No EQ
- Low-cut dip switch cuts unnecessary bass and tightens your tone
- Balanced XLR outputs allow you to send your signal direct to a modeler, mixer, or recording device