After the success of Fender's Mustang GT models, the Rumble Studio 40 takes the same digital modelling and bluetooth control and applies to a compact, powerful all in one Bass practice amp. The Rumble Studio 40 is a 40 Watt bass guitar amplifier with a 10" speaker and compression tweeter for the fullest possible sound in a portable combo amp. Featuring 15 preset amp models and 40 switchable bass effects, the Rumble Studio 40 is the perfect platform for carving out your own sounds with more than enough variety for any kind of music. All presets and customised tones can be stored and recalled using the free Fender Tone App, making the amp fully bluetooth controllable, with easy to navigate controls and menus on both the amp and within the app.
The Fender Rumble Studio 40 can also be used for a variety of purposes, making it the ideal home bass amplifier. Featuring an aux input for playing along to your backing tracks, direct XLR line outs as well as USB and headphone outputs, the Rumble Studio 40 also features a stereo send and return section for running with your own effects pedals. Also available is the Fender MGT-4 foot switch, perfect for seamlessly moving through presets in a live or studio situation.
- 40-watt WiFi-equipped digital bass amplifier
- One 10" Fender Special Design speaker; compression tweeter
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with “spillover”
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Stereo send and return; AUX input; XLR line outputs; USB output; headphone output
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- Optional MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access