Combining aspects of both the Precision and the Jazz Bass, the Fender Jaguar Bass is a relatively new model that has cemented its place as a road worthy and studio ready bass for all kinds of players, with massive tonal flexibility and modern Fender aesthetic. The new Player series from Fender builds on this history, offering a mixture of classic styling and authentic Fender tone that provides you with an instrument that is reliable, versatile and endlessly creative.
The new Fender Player Jaguar Bass is born out of a series of Japanese FSR models that gained huge amounts of praise from players. Featuring a standard Alder body construction, the Player Jaguar Bass is equipped with Fenders PJ Bass pickup configuration, a modern design that incorporates both a Split Coil Precision Bass pickup and a traditional single coil Jazz Bass pickup. The result is an extremely versatile sound, with individual volume controls allowing you to precisely dial in your perfect tone. The maple neck features a standard 'Modern C' profile and 9.5" fretboard radius, and the 1.5" Jazz Bass nut width ensures it is smooth and easy to play. The addition of the traditional 4 saddle bridge design ensures stable tuning and easy intonation.
Other features include an offset body design, a 3 ply pick guard, vintage styled open gear tuning machiens and a four bolt 'F' stamped neck plate.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern 'C'
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" radius
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.5”
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34"
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Single-Coil Jazz Bass® (Bridge), Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass® (Middle)
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)