*£50 cashback available on this model until 24th Dec'17*
More than just a digital amp, this touch responsive amplifier is loaded with a huge range of customisable presets and a plethora of different amplifiers. For those who have a toe in the water of sound design or are constantly striving to realise the sound in their head, the GT series amps have a huge selection of flexible effect options allowing you to dial in anything you might need.
The amp boasts an intuitive digital display in addition to the traditional controls you'd expect to see. Further control through a smartphone app allows detailed profile management and control over your sounds. Finally the amp offers usb and xlr out for recording at home or in the studio.
- Voltage 230V EUR
- Wattage 100 Watts
- Controls Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Encoder, Three Layer Buttons, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Channels One
- Inputs One - 1/4"
- Effects 21 Amp Models, 46 Effects
- Effects Loop 1/4" Stereo - (Send/Return)
- Line Out Two (Left and Right XLR)
- Headphone Jack 1/8" Stereo
- Cabinet Material 5-Ply 5/8" Lightweight Plywood
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth Black
- Front Panel Black
- Handle Soft-Touch Flip Handle
- Speakers One - 12" Custom Celestion® Total Impedance 4 ohms
- Footswitch 4-Button (MGT-4 Preset/FX Switching and Looper), P/N: 0994071000 (Not Included)
- Amp Height 17.5" (44.5 cm) Amp Width 20.5" (52.1 cm) Amp Depth 10" (25.4 cm) Amp Weight 22 lbs. (9.97 kg)