Following the success of the Fender Parallel Universe series, Fender has introduced one of its most boundary pushing designs as a regular model. Made in Mexico and with a more affordable price than its limited edition counterpart, the Fender Meteora in Candy Apple Red is the latest Fender model to showcase their passion for innovative design, something they have been know for since their early days.
The unique new offset body design of the Fender Meteora is paired with a modern 'C' profile Pau Ferro neck with a 9.5" radius for a comfortable and contemporary feel. The Pau Ferro neck is a 25.5" scale length, making it familiar for anyone that is used to playing Fender style instruments.
The Alder body is loaded with a pair of Player Series humbuckers that offer a balanced and articulate sound with a hot enough output for a more modern tone. The Fender Meteora features hardware that loosely resembles that of a Telecaster, with chrome volume and tone knobs and a string through body adjustomatic bridge for greater sustain and tone transition.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern 'C'
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650”
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Strings-Through-Body
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 2 Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Special Electronics: Push/Pull tone put for coil splitting. Push/Push Switch Reverses Order of Volume Controls.