The Fender Parallel Universe series a super limited run of innovative and unique guitars for 2018. Released in very limited numbers month to month throughout the year, the Parallel Universe series offers many never before seen designs from Fender that draw from their rich history and combine elements from some of their most revered guitars. Ever wondered what this or that combination would be like? The Fender Parallel Universe range is the perfect response to those times you've stopped and thought, 'what if...?'
One of the most boundary pushing designs from Fender in some time, the Parallel Universe Meteora is the latest Fender model to showcase their passion for innovative design, something they have been know for since their early days. A new and unique body shop is paired with classic Telecaster tone to create a truly unique instrument. The two Custom Shop Telecaster pickups offer both traditional rich clean tones and biting overdrive.
The elegant new offset body design is paired with an American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster neck profile, with the combination of a mid 60's 'C' and modern 9.5" fretboard radius making for a comfortable, smooth playing guitar. A sleek block inlaid neck, American Professional Telecaster bridge and traditional spaghetti headstock logo complete this great instrument. All models in the Fender Parallel Universe range also come complete with an Elite Moulded hard shell case.
A genuinely futuristic and forward thinking design that shows Fender at their innovative best, the Limited Edition Parallel Universe Meteora is destined to become a favourite with collectors for years to come.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Mid 60's 'C'
- Neck Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Back With Gloss Lacquer Front
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.685” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/ Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: 3 Saddle String Through Body Tele With Compensated Brass Saddles, 6 Screw Mounting With Removable Ash Tray Cover
- Pickguard: 1 Ply Black
- Pickups: Custom Shop Vintage Style Single Coil Tele (Bridge), Custom Shop Single Coil Twisted Tele (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case