The Fender Parallel Universe series a super limited run of innovative and unique guitars for 2018. Released in very limited numbers month to month throughout the year, the Parallel Universe series offers many never before seen designs from Fender that draw from their rich history and combine elements from some of their most revered guitars. Ever wondered what this or that combination would be like? The Fender Parallel Universe range is the perfect response to those times you've stopped and thought, 'what if...?'
Combining two of Fenders most popular designs, the Jazz-Tele is a mixture of stunning looks and classic Fender tone. Powered by two American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster pickups, the Jazz-Tele has all the vintage inspired tone you need to cover everything from country to jazz, punk and beyond.
The modern 'C' shaped American Original neck has a 9.5" radius for modern comfort and playability, with 21 narrow tall frets. The neck feels familiar and playable to anyone who is used to modern Fender instruments, which contrasts excellently with the Jazz-Teles vintage style design.
Other features include an American Professional Jazzmaster bridge, traditional witch hat knobs, American Vintage tuning machines, a floral Fender headstock design and a custom designed limited edition neck plate. All models in the Fender Parallel Universe range also come complete with an Elite Moulded hard shell case.
A truly revolutionary design, the Fender Parallel Universe Jazz-Tele is a great opportunity to own an extremely limited edition piece of Fender history.
- Series: Limited Edition
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, Modern “Deep C”
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer Front, Satin Back
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Bone, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line “Fender Deluxe”
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Jazzmaster/Jaguar Bridge with Nickel-Plated Brass Mustang® Saddles set to 9.5 inch Radius and Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-In Tremolo Arm
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickups: Pure Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: White “Witch Hat”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case