The Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Loaded Thinline Nocaster in Wide Fade 2 Colour Sunburst harks back to the golden era of Fender production, offering a combination of classic tone with contemporary features. This guitar sees two iconic Fender instruments thrown together to see what could have been. Early Nocaster (Telecasters without the headstock decal) are lauded as some of the finest ever made by Fender, and are equally as collectible, while the late 60's Type 1 Thinline offered a unique take of the tone of a traditional Telecaster at the time. This Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Loaded Thinline Nocaster expertly pairs these two iconic Fender models.
Featuring a lightweight Ash body and Maple neck, this guitar mixes authentic 50's feel with more modern playability. The Soft 'V' profile is full in the hand but comfortable to play, and features 50085 Medium Vintage frets and a 7.25" - 9.5" compound radius for easier bends and a more comfortable and modern playing feel as you move up the neck. The nitro lacquer finish is subject to a Relic, designed to represent a well loved and well played guitar well worn through years of playing, giving it the kind of vintage looks you would expect from a guitar of its vintage.
The body is fitted with a pair of hand wound Fender Custom Shop Loaded '51 Nocaster pickups, which along with the Fat 50's Tele wiring offer plenty of authentic full, biting and twangy 50's Tele tone. The semi hollow design of the Thinline adds a resonance that balances beautifully with the pickups to give a deeper, more rounded tone than you would usually find on a standard Tele style guitar. Other period correct features include a Nocaster bridge with compensated Brass saddles (marking a change from the original Brass saddles), a single ply Black pickguard and knurled control knobs.
Includes a Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Model Name: Fender Custom Shop 2019 Ltd Loaded Thinline Nocaster - Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst
- Series: Custom Limited
- Color: Wide-Fade 2-Color Sunburst
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Body Shape: Nocaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Flash Coat Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" to 9.5" Compound Radius (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Vintage 50085
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Tinted Flashcoat Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Loaded '51 Nocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: Modern Tele® Wiring with Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: Black
- Control Knobs: Nocaster Chrome Relic
- Switch Tip: Top Hat style
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity