Constructed from a two piece alder body paired with a Maple Rift Sawn Neck and finished in Aged Fiesta Red this "Journeyman" finished instrument is engineered to represent a well loved, and a well played guitar, handed down through the years but not leaving the house often, with a few marks and some checking.
The neck is a Jazzmaster C profile with a 9.5 radius AAA Slab Rosewood fingerboard capped with 6105 Narrow Jumbo frets which allow easy playing over the entire neck, this is paired with hand-wound Jazzmaster Pickups which provide a rich and throaty tone.
Includes a Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Model Name: 1959 Journeyman Relic® Jazzmaster®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aged Fiesta Red
- Model Number: 1511220840
- Series: Time Machine
- Color: Aged Fiesta Red
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple Riff Sawn with Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: Jazzmaster "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: AAA Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Controls: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup; 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: American Vintage Jazzmaster Tremolo with Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge and Tremolo Lock Button
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Custom Relic® Vintage White
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity