The American Professional series from Fender sees the introduction of their new flagship line, based on the same principles of quality and innovation as the American Standard line before it. The American Pro series are the perfect blend of classic Fender tone and feel for the modern guitarist.
The American Pro Stratocaster HH in 3 Tone Sunburst pairs the classic styling and feel of the Stratocaster with a more powerful sound. Since its inception in the 1950’s, the Strat has been at the forefront of music making, and the American Pro Stratocaster HH is no different, offering a modern rock sound and familiar feel.The American Pro Stratocaster HH features a redesigned 'Deep C' neck profile for the same comfortable Strat feel with more substantial shoulders for a more comfortable feel. The Rosewood fingerboard features a 9.5" radius that suits both rhythm and lead playing equally well, along with narrow tall frets for easier bends.
The Fender Stratocaster has long been a platform for players to modify to their suit their own tonal needs, and this American Pro Stratocaster features a dual humbucker pickup configuration for a full sounding output that is perfect for higher gain playing. The two Tim Shaw designed Shawbucker pickups are perfect for those of us who want that extra bit of push and crunch, all while retaining that classic Fender chime and clarity. The new treble bleed circuitry used on the American Professional series also helps to preserve the tone of your guitar as you back off the volume, allowing you to dial in your perfect tone without compromising on the overall quality of your sound.
A solid and dependable two point tremolo system features a pop in trem arm for added stability when in use. The new range of Fender finishes found on American Professional series instruments also ensures that Fender guitars remain as stylish as they always have been. The American Pro series also include a deluxe ABS hard case with all instruments.
The American Pro Stratocaster HH sets the new standard for USA made Fender instruments, and ensures that the Strat remains as creative and innovative a tool for modern guitarists as it always has been.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: 'Deep C'
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series
- Bridge Pickup: Shawbucker 2
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker 1
- Controls: Master Volume (with Treble Bleed), Tone 1 (Neck Pickup), Tone 2 (Bridge pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Inside Coils of Both Pickups, Position 3. Both Full Pickups, Position 4. Outer Coils of Both Pickups, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Poin Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Case/Gig Bag: Elite Molded Case