The Fender American Performer series pairs classic Fender designs with redesigned electronics and a range of new finishes, making it Fender's most affordable and inspiring USA made model. Made in Corona, California, this American Performer Jazzmaster features an Alder body and Maple neck design, with a 'Modern C' neck profile and 9.5" radius that can be relied upon to be comfortable across any kind of playing style.
The American Performer Jazzmaster range features newly designed Yosemite single coil pickups, designed to offer maximum expression and depth of tone. The flat pole piece design allows for increased signal output, while shellac potting helps to control feedback in a live situation. Combined with Fenders Greasebucket tone circuitry, the American Performer Jazzmaster offers the kind of unique, dynamic tone that players have cherished in Jazzmasters for 60 years.
The American Performer Jazzmaster also includes and Stratocaster style synchronised tremolo system for increased stability, and includes a deluxe Fender gig bag.
- Series: American Performer
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.685"
- Tuning Machines: Fender ClassicGear
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Pickguard: 4 ply Tortoise
- Pickups: Yosemite Single-Coil Jazzmaster (Bridge/Middle)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag