The 'new for 2017' Fender Acoustasonic 40 offers portable amplification for an electro-acoustic guitar and microphone setup. This 7.5kg acoustic amplifier is the perfect affordable, one stop solution for singer songwriters wanting to amplify their performances. It also works really well used as monitoring when paired with a PA system.
Two independent channels, separate three-band EQ, volume and reverb puts you in full control, and the aux input allows you to play along with tracks, or add samples to your performance. The addition of the headphone output makes this ideal for home use too.
• 40 watts of output power
• Two 6.5” Special Design full-range speakers
with whizzer cones for enhanced high-frequency response
• Two channels, each with combination XLR
and 1⁄4” inputs for choice of instrument or microphone
• Three-band equalizer controls for each channel
• Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
• Headphone output
• Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices •XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
•Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering