Designed by esteemed British luthier Patrick James Eggle, Faith guitars use only solid tonewoods, with their supremely high build quality and attention to detail resulting in a range of some of the best value for money acoustic guitars on the market.
The Faith Natural series is in many ways the companies flagship collection, featuring a combination of gloss finished tops with satin back and sides for the perfect balance between resonance and protection. The Faith FN Natural Neptune is constructed from a solid Engelmann Spruce top and solid Mahogany back and sides. This traditional acoustic guitar pairing offers a balanced tone with plenty of clarity yet still offering a deeper, more mellow tone than some other acoustic guitar wood pairings. The solid wood construction of the Faith FN Natural Neptune gives a resonance and openness to the sound usually reserved for guitars at a much higher price point.
The Neptune body shape is unique to Faith guitars. Featuring a 16" lower bout measurement, the Neptune offers all the volume and resonance of a traditional Jumbo acoustic guitar, but in a size that is far more comfortable to sit with for most players. The Faith Faith FN Natural Neptune also features solid Ebony binding as well as Macassan Ebony for the bridge, bridge pins and fingerboard.
All Faith Natural series guitars also include a Faith hard shell case.
- Model: Faith FN Natural Neptune
- Series: Natural
- Colour: Gloss Top, Satin Back & Sides
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Indonesian Ebony
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: N/A
- Upper bout: 298mm
- Lower bout: 405mm
- Depth at neck: 105mm
- Depth at base: 116mm
- Body Length: 510mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 650mm