Designed by esteemed British luthier Patrick James Eggle, Faith guitars use only solid tonewoods, with their supremely high build quality and attention to detail resulting in a range of some of the best value for money acoustic guitars on the market.
The Faith Natural series is in many ways the companies flagship collection, featuring a combination of gloss finished tops with satin back and sides for the perfect balance between resonance and protection. The Faith FV Natural Venus Electro Cutaway is constructed from a solid Engelmann Spruce top and solid Mahogany back and sides. This traditional acoustic guitar pairing offers a balanced tone with plenty of clarity yet still offering a deeper, more mellow tone than some other acoustic guitar wood pairings. The solid wood construction of the Faith FV Natural Venus Electro Cutaway gives a resonance and openness to the sound usually reserved for guitars at a much higher price point.
The Venus body shape has long been a feature that has attracted players to Faith instruments. Taking inspiration from traditional OM style looks, the Venus body features a slimmer body depth and smaller 15" lower bout size, making it perfect for live performance and easy playability without compromising on the tone. The Faith FV Natural Venus Electro Cutaway also features solid Ebony binding as well as Macassan Ebony for the bridge, bridge pins and fingerboard. The Fishman INK3 Preamp with under saddle pickup offers the perfect gig ready pickup for any kind of playing.
All Faith Natural series guitars also include a Faith hard shell case.
- Model: Faith FV Natural Venus Electro Cutaway
- Series: Natural
- Colour: Gloss Top, Satin Back & Sides
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Indonesian Ebony
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic Gold
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: TUSQ
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Macassan Figured Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: Fishman INK3 Preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Upper bout: 290mm
- Lower bout: 385mm
- Depth at neck: 100mm
- Depth at base: 115mm
- Body Length: 490mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 645mm