Designed by esteemed British luthier Patrick James Eggle, Faith guitars use only solid tonewoods, with their supremely high build quality and attention to detail resulting in a range of some of the best value for money acoustic guitars on the market.
The Faith Legacy series focusses primarily on the more traditional or historic designs from the Faith range, and the Faith FG1RE Legacy Mars is no different, embodying the kind of vintage looks and played in tone that you would expect from a vintage round shouldered dreadnought guitar. The Faith Legacy Mars features a solid Sitka Spruce top that goes through a process of torrefication before each guitar is assembled, which involves air drying each piece of Spruce before it is baked in a kiln to reduce the moisture content of the wood. The result is a top that has the kind of mellow tone and yellowed look that would normally take decades to achieve with a solid wood instrument, with an open, played in sound that is extremely resonant.
The Faith FG1RE Legacy Mars also features solid Mahogany back and sides, flamed Maple binding, and a fingerboard, pickguard and bridge pins all made out of solid figured Macassan Ebony. The Fishman Flex Blend pickup system combines a Sonicore under saddle pickup with a condenser for the fullest and most accurate representation of your guitars acoustic tone. The Faith FG1RE Legacy Mars is perfect for anyone looking for an excellently made modern acoustic with all the vibe and tonal character of more traditional acoustic guitars.
All Faith Legacy models also include a premium Faith hardcase.
- Model: FG1RE Legacy Mahogany Mars Electro
- Series: Legacy
- Colour: PU Lacquer Hi Gloss
- Top Wood: Torrefied Canadian Sitka Spruce
- Back Wood: African Khaya Mahogany
- Side Wood: African Khaya Mahogany
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bracing Material: Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette: 5mm Abalone with Fibre Border
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Joint: Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head: Grover Rotomatic 18:1 Nickel
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle: Natural Bone
- Nut Width: Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Natural Bone
- Finish Type: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
- Pickup / Preamp: Fishman Flex Blend / Condenser Mic
- Faith Premium Hardcase Included
- Upper bout: 292mm
- Lower bout: 405mm
- Depth at neck: 105mm
- Depth at base: 120mm
- Body Length: 516mm
- Soundhole Diameter: 100mm
- Scale Length: 650mm