You've seen it hundreds if not thousands of times, Gibson's Hummingbird, in the hands of numerous big name musicians; Noel, Keith, Sheryl, Jimmy, the list could go on, and it does.
Getting your hands on a Gibson, or a vintage Gibson is an entirely different price point, and Epiphone, Gibson's licensed copy, steps in to construct an equally excellent, but considerably more affordable copy.
- Top - solid spruce
- Body - select mahogany
- Neck - select mahogany
- Neck Profile - SlimTaper™ "D" Profile
- Fingerboard - rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"
- Truss Rod - Adjustable
- Binding - fingerboard 1-ply (white)
body top 5-ply (white/black)
body back 1-ply (white)
- Fingerboard Inlay pearloid parallelogram
- Scale 24.75"
- Frets 20, medium frets
- Nut 1.68"
- Bridge rosewood, reverse belly
- Saddle compensated, imitation bone
- Pickguard imitation Tortoise with traditional Hummingbird artwork
- Hardware nickel
- Machine Heads Grover™ 14:1
- Electronics Shadow™ ePerformer™ Preamp
- Controls -master volume, treble eq, bass eq
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 5.0 lbs
- Strings D’Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53