Epiphone’s best selling dreadnought is everything that the modern day Epiphone instrument strives to be, exceptional quality, affordable, fun to play and great sounding.
There's nothing wrong with a straight up dreadnought, after all, they've been the go to for big name singer songwriters and recording artists for getting close to 100 years, and there's no sign of that popularity beginning to fade.
- Top Select Spruce
- Body mahogany
- Neck mahogany, glued
- Neck Profile SlimTaper™
- Fingerboard rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay pearloid dot inlay
- Scale 25.5”
- Nut 1.69”
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Premium tuners
- Colors ebony (EB), Natural (NA), Vintage Sunburst (VS)
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%) 4.6 lbs
- Strings D’Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53