Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
The Electro Harmonix Worm is a one stop shop for funky modulation sounds, all while retaining pure analog warmth and tone. The Worm features four analog circuits - Tremolo, Vibrato, Phaser & Modulated Wah. Each mode has simple and stripped back controls for effect rate and depth, with a back to basics approach that focusses on the tone more than anything else. The Worm also features a switchable modulation control mode. When set to auto, the Worm acts like any standard modulation pedal would, allowing the rate to trigger the speed of modulation. In manual / expression mode, the rate control can be used in a fixed position and moved manually or controlled by an external expression pedal for a Wah like effect.
- True bypass
- Mode selectable analog modulation effects: wah, phaser, vibrato, tremolo
- Manual mode removes the modulation so the effects can be swept by hand
- Optional expression pedal sweep capability
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 24VDC-100 power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)