Along with the B9, C9 and Key9 pedals, the Electro Harmonix Synth9 Synthesiser Machine has revolutionised what can be done with just your guitar and a stomp box. Based around incredibly authentic emulations of some of the most sought after vintage synths around, the Synth9 offers 9 preset tones, covering everything from deep mono Moog-esque synth bass sounds to Juno style synth string pads. For each mode you have complete control over blending your dry guitar signal with the effected sound, while 'Control 1 & 2' correspond to unique parameters for each mode. As with all Electro Harmonix keyboard pedals, precision tracking is a given. The Electro Harmonix Synth9 is the perfect pedal for guitar pedal experimentation.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock, and today they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Transforms the tone of your guitar or bass into that of a vintage synthesizer
- 9 presets that were created to emulate many of the most popular synthesizer sounds ever
- Works on guitar or bass without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation
- The SYNTH9’s usable tracking range extends up to about the 23rd fret on the high-E string of a standard guitar and down to the open A-string on a bass guitar
- Use the SYNTH9 with a B9 or C9 Organ Machine as well as the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine and MEL9 Tape Replay Machine to create your own mega-keyboard setup
- EHX 9.6DC-200 PSU included