The Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar is a deluxe tremolo pedal that is full of all the features you could need from a sophisticated tremolo effect. The Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar features the ability to store and recall up to 8 preset tremolo patterns, allowing you to input your own rhythmic tremolo patterns. The Super Pulsar also utilises an independent tap tempo foot switch for changing the speed of your tremolo effect while playing. The shape control allows you to further tweak the shape of the modulating wave form, dialling in sine, triangle and pulse waveforms to achieve a huge array of sounds. Standard controls are present for Rate and Depth, while the Super Pulsar also allows you control over rotary phasing and waveform shape. The Electro Harmonix Stereo Pulsar can also be run in stereo mode as well as mono, creating a great real time panning effect between two amps. Like many other Electro Harmonix pedals, the Super Pulsar features extensive control over many of the functions with an external expression pedal.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Analog Tremolo with Stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out and mono in/mono out.
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves, plus 9 rhythmic patterns that may be changed by the user and saved.
- Modulation rate set by RATE knob, TAP TEMPO FSW, external Tap FSW or external clock.
- The waveform phase for the right channel may be adjusted from 0 degrees to 360 degrees in relation to the left channel.
- Modulation Rate and Depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation to each parameter.
- Expression pedal or CV control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume.
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when DEPTH control is set to minimum position.
- Save and recall up to 8 presets.
- MODE FSW allows user to scroll through TAP DIVIDE modes, EXP MODES or 8 Presets.
- True Bypass using mechanical relays.
- 9VDC AC Adaptor Included.