Based on the classic Memory Man units of the past, however with updated usability and preset tones, the Electro Harmonix Memory Man Hazari takes the legacy of that classic pedal and updates it for the more modern player. Featuring 8 onboard presets as well as up to 3 seconds of delay time, the Memory Man Hazari is a great option for anyone who wants that classic delay tone but also needs features like tap tempo a longer delay time. The Memory Man Hazari also features a 30 second looper for flexible on the fly looping. The controls offer a great amount of flexibility, with the usual controllable delay time and feedback controls paired with a filter control for each preset, meaning tones can be precisely dialled in to suit your needs. Other features such as true stereo in and out make the Electro Harmonix Memory Man Hazari one of the most versatile delay pedals around.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- 30 second stereo looper with continuous overdubbing, reverse, speed adjust and tempo only adjust
- Up to 3 seconds of stereo echo with adjustable reverberant washes
- Up to 3 seconds of stereo multi-tap delay with adjustable number of taps and taps amplitude envelope
- Up to 300 mS stereo echo with modulation
- Up to 3 seconds of intelligent reverse echo
- Adjustable lowpass or highpass filter available in every mode
- Ping pong delay when used as mono in to stereo out
- True stereo outputs
- Tap tempo footswitch for setting the delay time in every mode
- 8 user presets to save and recall
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- US96DC-200BI power supply included