The Electro Harmonix Slammi Plus flawlessly transposes your pitch in two different directions over a +/- 3 octave range: transpose up, down or both simultaneously. Classic whammy effects and dive bombs, bends, harmonies, cross-fades between your dry and transposed sounds, cocked pitch shifting, the Slammi Plus covers the whole range of creative pitch shifting possibilities.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Flawless, glitch-free transposing over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down and dual
- Dual pitch shifting mode where the Slammi Plus generates two separate pitch shift intervals simultaneously
- An X-Fade function where the pitch shift interval is fixed (does not bend) and the foot pedal cross-fades between your dry note and pitch shifted note or cross-fades from one pitch shifted interval to another
- Fully polyphonic all the time
- More flexibility in setting the heel position’s pitch shifted interval
- A Blend control that lets you fine tune the wet/dry mix
- Rugged, weight saving chassis with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism
- 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 24mA @ 9VDC