Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
When the POG was first released it was unlike any guitar pedal that had come before, seamlessly blending upper and sub octave sounds with your guitars tone for all kinds of weird and wonderful results. The Electro Harmonix POG 2 is the latest iteration of this design, with plenty of new and improved features. The POG 2 is based around polyphonic octave generation of your dry guitar signal, while tight tracking ensures you can play single note riffs or chords with no lag. An updated algorithm ensures a tighter overall sound, with the addition of a tweakable attack and additional -2 octaves and +2 octave controls. The POG 2 allows you to set the level of your dry signal along with the level of and octave below and an octave above the note you are playing, making it possible to transform your guitar in to a Bass, a 12 string or even an ersatz Hammond Organ. It also includes a low pass filter with 2 Q levels of resonance. With the inclusion of 8 storable preset patches, the Electro Harmonix POG 2 is the ultimate all in one octave pedal.
- True bypass
- Totally programmable 8-preset memory with instant recall
- Four polyphonic mixable voices + your guitar
- Attack delay slider controls the fade-in speed of the octaves
- Low Pass filter with selectable Q
- Dry signal can be routed through the Attack, LP, and Detune faders
- Flawless polyphonic glitch-free tracking
- Can be daisy chained with other pedals and power supplies
- 9.6DC-200 power supply included