The Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork is an all encompassing pitch shifting / harmoniser pedal that covers a huge amount of tonal possibilities. The Pitch Fork is capable of a range of +/- 3 octaves of pitch shifting, with a secondary mode switch allowing the pitches to be shifted up, down or both at the same time in dual mode. As well as octave setting, the Pitch Fork can also act as a harmoniser in 8 separate modes; Detune, Minor 2nd, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th and Minor 7th. All of these modes can be blended with your guitars dry signal, and controlled with an external expressional pedal input. The Pitch Fork also includes a latch switch, allowing the foot switch to operate both momentarily and in a latching mode. The Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork is the perfect compact all in one pitch shifting machine.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Transposes over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down or dual
- 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
- EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
- Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
- Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery