Based on the same principles as their extremely succesful Canyon Delya, the Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb is a multi reverb effect that offers the same level of tonal versatility and quality of pedals that would cost you twice as much. Consisting of 11 preset Reverb modes, the Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 comprises a huge range of sounds, from classic amp style spring reverb sounds, to cavernous Hall reverb, to more modern tones like Shimmer Reverse Reverb, the Oceans 11 is an all in one answer to all of your reverb needs. The EHX Oceans 11 includes a wealth of adjustable parameters, some of which are hidden away inside the pedal, and the options of a Tails mode for a naturally decaying sound when the pedal is bypassed.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock, and today they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- 11 different reverb types: HALL, SPRING, PLATE, REVRSE, ECHO, TREM, MOD, DYNA, AUTO-INF, SHIM and POLY
- Tails switch. Select whether the reverb fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass
- Easy access to powerful “hidden” parameters thru Secondary Knob Mode
- Able to produce infinite reverb you can play over in most settings
- Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC 200mA PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2.1(h)