When the POG was first released it was unlike any guitar pedal that had come before, seamlessly blending upper and sub octave sounds with your guitars tone for all kinds of weird and wonderful results. The Electro Harmonix Nano Pog take this idea and applies it to the amazing Nano range of pedals, comprising of the same tone in a far smaller enclosure. The Nano Pog is based around polyphonic octave generation of your dry guitar signal, while tight tracking ensures you can play single note riffs or chords with no lag. The Nano Pog allows you to set the level of your dry signal along with the level of and octave below and an octave above the note you are playing, making it possible to transform your guitar in to a Bass, a 12 string or even an ersatz Hammond Organ. Especially great sounding when combined with distortion or fuzz, the Nano Pog is a great option for anyone looking for that classic octave shifting sound when pedalboard space is at a premium.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Super, space saving design
- Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
- Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
- Amazing organ-like sounds
- Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
- EHX 9.6DC-200 power supply included