The Electro Harmonix Microsynth is an incredibly expansive and expressive synth pedal, capable of creating authentic analog synth tones at the stomp of a foot switch that evoke the tones of classic vintage analog synths. Comprised of four independently mixable voices (Guitar, Octave, Sub Octave & Square Wave) the EHX Microsynth modifies these signals through both envelope dynamic and filter controls. Whether its slow attack bowed style synth sounds or Moog style analog mono bass tones you are after, the Electro Harmonix Microsynth has it covered. The filter frequency has a fully adjustable rate for maximum control over your tone, allowing you to precisely dial in a nearly endless amount of tonal possibilities.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- True bypass
- All analog design
- 3-pole analog resonant filter
- 4 voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)