The perfect choice for anyone looking for a compact and responsive auto wah style pedal, the Electro Harmonix Micro Q Tron is an envelope filter with 3 selectable filter modes. Comprising of Low Pass, Band Pass and High Pass filters, the Micro Q Tron is a versatile filter effect. The 'Drive' control sets the sensitivity and range of the filter frequency sweep range, while the 'Q' control sets the frequency bandwidth of the filter for a more full on or more subtle sound. The Electro Harmonix Micro Q Tron is perfect for adding a touch of funk to your playing.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- True bypass
- Drive control sets sensitivity and filter sweep range
- Selectable low pass, band pass or high pass filters
- Q control sets the filter's bandwidth from smooth to funky
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available