When the POG was first released it was unlike any guitar pedal that had come before, seamlessly blending upper and sub octave sounds with your guitars tone for all kinds of weird and wonderful results. The Electro Harmonix Micro Pog continues this legacy, with simplified controls in a smaller enclosure. The Micro Pog is based around polyphonic octave generation of your dry guitar signal, while tight tracking ensures you can play single note riffs or chords with no lag. The Micro Pog allows you to set the level of your dry signal along with the level of and octave below and an octave above the note you are playing, making it possible to transform your guitar in to a Bass, a 12 string or even an ersatz Hammond Organ. Especially great sounding when combined with distortion or fuzz, the Micro Pog has cemented itself as the go to octave pedal for any situation.
Founded in 1968, Electro Harmonix are the original pioneers of the guitar stomp box world. The first company to really offer a wide range of affordable guitar pedals, Electro Harmonix is responsible for some of the most recognisable guitar tones in rock. Still designed and manufactured in New York, they continue to innovate as much as they have over the last 50 years.
- Polyphonic super fast tracking: play chords, arpeggios or single notes with no glitches
- Adjustable original pitch volume
- Adjustable one octave up volume
- Adjustable one octave down volume
- Amazing 12 string guitar
- Easily turns your guitar into a bass
- Church organ to Hammond like organ sounds
- Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included